Juicer Blender Attachment Replacement Part Compatible with Magic Bullet blenders. Great for making your favorite juices.
Use it with the Magic Bullet Cross Blade Replacement.
Directions for the Magic Bullet Juicer:
- Start by cutting the fruits or vegetables you want to juice into small size pieces to be able to fit them through the hole in the juicer.
- Attach the cross blade to the blender jar attachment
- Place the juicer attachment inside the blender jar. You’ll see there are four wings at the bottom of the blender jar. Make sure you align them with the dents of the juicer attachment then twist to lock.
- Screw on the top to the blender jar. Make sure the arrow on the top is aligned with the spout of the blender jar.
- Place the blender attachment on the magic bullet base and turn counterclockwise until the tabs on the blender lock onto the anchor. This will turn the motor on to the blend continuously mode.
- Then begin putting cut fruit or vegetables into the juicer. Then push ingredients down with the plunger that comes with the juicer attachment.
- Unscrew juicer from base by turning clockwise.
- Pour juice directly from the juicer into a glass and enjoy.
- TIP: keep the plunger placed in the juicer and hold it in place with your hand while pouring to prevent the fruit and vegetable waste to fall into your glass.
Compatible with Magic Bullet blender models MB1001, MB1001B and MB1001C.
Disclaimer: Not an OEM product. This is not a Magic Bullet original product. This is a generic replacement part compatible with Magic Bullet. Any use of the Magic Bullet brand name, model or part designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.